20 Cool School Bag Storage Ideas
If youre no super mum who has a brilliant memory, then you can be one with these cool school bag storage ideas so youll never have to forget anything again!
One of the things most mums suck at is remembering everything.
So, to make organising your kids school stuff one less worry, designating an area at home where all your kids school needs go to one place (which is usually by the door), is a great way to ensure all the things needed at school are ready and all the kids need to do is pick it up and go.
But your school bag storage areas dont have to be messy, you can get some ideas here to make it as organised and as pretty as it should be. Here are some of the coolest school bag storage ideas we found on the internet.
1. You can make use of chalkboards so you can write greetings for your kids too!
2. You can have your own storage area too with this DIY kids lockers.
3. You can also put their bags along with their cute pictures, too!
4. Sticks put across the lockers can keep everything in place and to avoid your kids stuff from being toppled down.
5. A simple customised file organiser with your kids initials is a neat way to organise your kids things.
6. You can also use some corkboard with their initials on it and huge clips for your reminders.
7. Make it also look homey and light like this.
8. Use different colours on your storage area for each of your kids.
9. An awesome organisation idea and space-saving trick!
10. One of the best things to keep things organised is by using baskets!
11. A designated corner for your childrens school bag and other stuff is a great idea.
Hanging their artwork adds life to that corner, too!